Residency and Employment to Cyprus for No-eu nationals
Cyprus has provided exceptions to the law for No-eu nationals to work and reside in Cyprus
Third Country Nationals can reside and work as self employed or be employed by companies of foreign interests subject to certain requirements set out here.
- All Law Publications
- The Republic of Cyprus Overview 2010
- Granting Cypriot/European Citizenship
- Residency and Employment to Cyprus for No-eu nationals
- Aspects Of Corporate Law and Insolvency Within the European Community
- Residency in Cyprus
- Trademarks: Out-sourcing manufacturing of goods
- Can Non-Traditional signs, such as colours, scents and sounds be protected?
- Minority Shareholders: Applicability Of unfair Prejudice
- m.shambartas- Antimoney Laundering Procedures