Residency in Cyprus
Permanent Residence in Cyprus with no need to work
Non-EU nationals wishing to reside permanently in Cyprus with no need to work can do so by applying for an Immigration Permit on the basis of one of the below mentioned manners. This Permit is granted for an indefinite duration to non-EU nationals who comply with the requirements of applying under each case.
- All Law Publications
- The Republic of Cyprus Overview 2010
- Granting Cypriot/European Citizenship
- Residency and Employment to Cyprus for No-eu nationals
- Aspects Of Corporate Law and Insolvency Within the European Community
- Residency in Cyprus
- Trademarks: Out-sourcing manufacturing of goods
- Can Non-Traditional signs, such as colours, scents and sounds be protected?
- Minority Shareholders: Applicability Of unfair Prejudice
- m.shambartas- Antimoney Laundering Procedures