Valid Transfer of Shares under Cyprus Law
Steps for a complete transfer of shares in a Cyprus company
For a valid transfer of shares under Cyprus law, certain requirements must be met, inter alia, the registration with the register of members of the transferee. Pending such registration, the transferee has only equitable right to the shares transferred. The statutory required notification (Form HE57) to be filed with the Registrar of Companies does not affect the validity of a transfer of shares, provided that all statutory requirements are met.
- All Law Publications
- The Republic of Cyprus Overview 2010
- Granting Cypriot/European Citizenship
- Residency and Employment to Cyprus for No-eu nationals
- Aspects Of Corporate Law and Insolvency Within the European Community
- Residency in Cyprus
- Trademarks: Out-sourcing manufacturing of goods
- Can Non-Traditional signs, such as colours, scents and sounds be protected?
- Minority Shareholders: Applicability Of unfair Prejudice
- m.shambartas- Antimoney Laundering Procedures