m.shambartas- Antimoney Laundering Procedures
Guidance notes and procedures for the prevention of money laundering
Money laundering is the process by which criminals attempt to conceal the true origin and ownership of the proceeds of their criminal activities. It also aims to allow the criminals to maintain control over those proceeds and, ultimately, to provide a legitimate cover for their source of funds.
These are the procedures undertaken by our law firm for the prevention of money laundering, relying on Cyprus statute, The Prevention and Supervision of Money Laundering Activities Laws of 2007(as it has been amended).
- All Law Publications
- The Republic of Cyprus Overview 2010
- Granting Cypriot/European Citizenship
- Residency and Employment to Cyprus for No-eu nationals
- Aspects Of Corporate Law and Insolvency Within the European Community
- Residency in Cyprus
- Trademarks: Out-sourcing manufacturing of goods
- Can Non-Traditional signs, such as colours, scents and sounds be protected?
- Minority Shareholders: Applicability Of unfair Prejudice
- m.shambartas- Antimoney Laundering Procedures