OUR LAW FIRM
Dependable legal practice; always innovative & proactive.
M.Shambartas is a full-service independent law firm in Nicosia, Cyprus dedicated to providing a dynamic, flexible and modern approach to legal and corporate practices, both to local and international clients. Our law firm has over 10 years direct experience in the Cyprus and international market, together with support from legal counsel that has over 30 years experience.
M.Shambartas is partnered with a number of leading accounting firms in Cyprus, providing a full range of services in all professional corporate sectors. At the same time, maintaining a close network of international contacts in legal and fiduciary services, able to offer legal, corporate and professional services in various jurisdictions around the world.
Marinos Shambartas LLM, LLB
Managing Partner & Legal Advocate, M.Shambartas
Mr Marinos Shambartas
Managing Partner & Legal Advocate
Education: LLM Degree in International Commercial Law at Sussex University, England (2005); LLB (Hons) 2 (II) class at Sussex University, England (2004)
Law Practice: General Litigation, Corporate Law, Commercial Law, International Law; Structuring Corporate Entities including international business Entities European entities (SE); Tax planning; Legal Drafting, Family law, Escrow Agency Services, Intellectual Property Estate Management; Criminal Law, Banking Law, Property Law, Wills, Mergers, Trusts, Private Equity, Corporate Finance, Patents, International Business Law, International Registration of Trademarks
Legal Experience: Mr Shambartas entered the Cyprus Bar Association register in 2006 and began his career in law working at Cyprus' ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE as a Practicing Lawyer specifically in the area of Criminal Law and Torts Law. He then proceeded to complete legal experience at the law office of Andrew Demetriou & Co in Nicosia, Cyprus, then later at Ioannides Demetriou Law offices. Before opening his practice M.Shambartas, Mr Shambartas worked as legal counsel and advocate at Ierotheoy, Kamperis & Co LLC and Marinos Shambartas Law Firm, and continues to maintain a close working relationship and professional partnership with both these firms.
Languages: English, Greek
Email: marinos.shambartas 'at' mslawyers.eu
Mob: +357 99475521
Tel: +357 22007888
Fax: +357 22028808
MISSION & VALUES
- Quality, Speed & Success
- M.Shambartas strives to provide highly personalised, practical and timely legal services in Cyprus, the European Union and globally. Always mapping out each client's case thoroughly, adhering to law standards to ensure conformity, yet also adopting flexible ad-hoc approaches since each situation is different. This transpires into pure success; during the legal process and in outcome.
- Professionalism, Trust & Confidence
- Our international law practice always maintains a high level of professional standard, and even more importantly, stays current and relevant, adapting to an evolving society and diversified market economy. Legal consultations are strictly confidential under attorney-client privilege, ensuring a genuine service, and one of utmost trust, confidence and long-lasting relationships.
- Affordability in Legal Services
- With each engagement, M.Shambartas endeavours to produce a fair and predictable fee structure in advance, thus clients clearly understand legal expenses and plan accordingly. At the same time, ensuring quality service comes with added-value, especially important during today's economic challenges. A fee arrangement that best suits immediate and long-term financial needs, objectives and specific legal work required is explored with each client.
M.Shambartas specialises in international legal and corporate-fiduciary services, supporting clients utilise the many advantages of Cyprus as a jurisdiction within the European Union and wider EMEA region. These services include:
- • Company Formations & Administration
- • Taxation & International Tax Planning
- • Establishment & Licensing Business in Cyprus
- • International Commercial & Transactions Law
- • Wealth Management, Trusts & Assets Protection
- • Intellectual Property & Copyrights
- • Cyprus Energy Sector Law
- • Maritime, Shipping Law & Admiralty
- • European Citizenship & Residency Permits
Further to these international corporate and fiduciary services, M.Shambartas provides legal services to the local Cyprus domain. Some key law areas covered include: litigation, alternative dispute resolution & arbitration; family law; insurance claim mediators or insurance law; real estate & property law; commercial & consumer agreement drafting; corporate commercial & finance law; and wills & probate, among other.
International Law Practice, Corporate & Fiduciary ServicesCyprus Local Market Legal Services